Position is full-time (40+ hours per week) with benefits.
Position will work out of Appleton and De Pere
Perform dietitian services to individuals and their families as well as perform group facilitation at a midsized State licensed mental health and eating disorder clinic.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Health insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education monies
Office hours are flexible depending on client and group needs but our office is open Monday through Thursday 7:30am-7pm and Friday 7:30am-4pm. It is required to be available 2 evenings per week.
Position reports to Executive Director and Director of Nutritional Services.
Necessary job qualifications:
- Must be a registered dietitian for the state of Wisconsin and keep this current yearly.
- Must have a clean legal record.
- Must maintain own malpractice insurance.
- Must have a solid knowledge of eating disorders and how to treat this population.
- Must be able to work with a diverse group of professionals and clients who have a mental health needs.
- Must be able to be flexible with ever changing work situations and circumstances.
- Must be compassionate, go-getter and good communicator.
- Must be organized, self- starter and independent.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must know how to use google docs, Microsoft word, Excel etc.
- An understanding of mental health laws, HIPPA Laws, Electronic Medical records a plus, but will educate the right candidate.
- Must know how to use EMR system.
**Must be willing to become a Certified Eating Disorder Dietitian within 2 years of hire.
- Perform client intakes.
- Perform individual client session. At times meeting with families to provide education and support.
- Treatment planning.
- Group facilitation.
- Develop meal plans for clients and IOP/PHP programs.
- Provide support to clients and their families.
- Perform weight and vital checks.
- Meal group prep and facilitation.
- Create program content for IOP/PHP nutrition units.
- Facilitation IOP/PHP nutrition groups
- Complete clinical documentation.
- Coordination of care with other agencies and providers.
- Making sure client charts are up to date and state compliant.
- Ensuring our office is HIPPA compliant.
- Community outreach such as speaking engagements.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and monthly dietitian meetings.
- Stay abreast on Eating Disorder research.
- Attend Continuing education frequently
- Special office projects as needed.
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Evolve provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Evolve believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct random drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for any of our open positions, please email a current copy of your resume and a cover letter to us:
3416 Association Dr.
Appleton, WI 54914