We are seeking a part-time Cook to support our meal group programs. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner meals along with nutrition snacks. Our clinic can provide from 8-35 meals per day Monday through Thursday.
Job Description: Part-time hourly position. Position will be roughly 20-25 hours and may expand to more hours depending on need.
Our office is open Monday through Friday 7:30am-7pm. Office hours are flexible, however one must be able to meet the needs of the clinic and its clients.
This position reports to Nutrition Director.
Paid time off (PTO)
- Prepare and cook meals as prescribed in the client meal plan created by Registered Dietitians (RD) for clients
- Assist Nutrition Director with menu planning
- Assist in development of food service budget
- Follow food service budget
- Order and pick up food for the program
- Ensure kitchens are Sanisafe compliant
- Oversee kitchen (food stock/rotation), food service sanitation, and food safety practices at clinic
- Manage client’s food allergies during meals
- Assists registered dietitians with developing, evaluating, implementing, and organizing nutrition programming
- Participate as an active member of the multidisciplinary team by attending all staff meetings as needed
- Provide exceptional client/family care in all interactions
- Occasional travel between Evolve offices for meetings and staff coverage
Necessary Job Qualifications:
- Can identify complex problems and solve them.
- Must be organized, self- starter and independent.
- Must know how to use Google docs, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Is an active learner, understands how newly learned information will affect current and future problems and decisions.
- Actively searches for ways to help others.
- Has good critical thinking skills and can reason and apply logic to problem solving.
- Listens fully to others when they are speaking, asking questions when necessary and understanding.
- Can effectively speak to others.
- Can understand and comprehend written documents.
- Can monitor and assess own performance.
- Exhibit a high degree of ethical conduct, integrity and confidentiality.
- Exhibit clear, professional, respectful and effective communication when interfacing with clients, co-workers, families and external contacts.
- Current Food Handler Permit (Preferred).
- Sanisafe Certified
- Training, experience, and/or demonstrated interest in eating disorders; along with treatment philosophy guided by Health at Every Size and Intuitive Eating (Required), but if not trained we will train the right candidate.
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Evolve provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Evolve believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct random drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for any of our open positions, please email a current copy of your resume and a cover letter to us:
3416 Association Dr.
Appleton, WI 54914